We are now settled into our new home. This picture is of Bryson on top of our moving pile. It filled our entire dinning room. This pile was probably 7-8 feet tall.
Hi I found you through Laura's blog. Did he really climb up there? Watch out. I can't wait until we have our moving pile but it will be sad to leave Rexburg.
Hey guys! Decided I needed to search blogs for more lost friends...and found you guys. I cannot believe Bryson is a year. We left right before you had him..he sure is cute! Congrats Brandon on the graduation. Where are you guys now? Check out our blog when you get a chance! Miss you guys!!
5 comments:
Hi I found you through Laura's blog. Did he really climb up there? Watch out. I can't wait until we have our moving pile but it will be sad to leave Rexburg.
We need to do something together - SOON!
What a stud. He is darn cute, that's all I can say.
matt says we want some fish
Hey guys! Decided I needed to search blogs for more lost friends...and found you guys. I cannot believe Bryson is a year. We left right before you had him..he sure is cute! Congrats Brandon on the graduation. Where are you guys now? Check out our blog when you get a chance! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment