
We had a wonderful Christmas. We had our own party at our house on Sunday morning. Bryson got a wagon and other little gifts. Then we drove to Utah and spent a few days with Brandon's family. Christmas Eve his parents gave us jars, crystal marbles, and black rocks. It is to encourage us to read our scriptures. When we read, we get to put in marbles, but if we forget we have to put in the black stones. It has been a great motivator for more scripture study. Christmas was a lot of fun. Bryson, once again got spoiled and we cant complain either. Here are a few pics. We hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday season.


8 comments:
Hurray! You finally updated your blog! I've been checking every so often and was shocked to see new pics. Yay!! The pictures of the Rexburg temple are beautiful. Don't forget this Friday...it's a date :)
Hi Sandra! I've been missing you! Bryson is so big! I'm missing his little boy stage! It's so sad! Well, I just wanted to tell you hi really quick and tell you that I love ya! We plan to get our blog up and going some time in our life! I'll let you know when it's up for reals! love ya!
Tara (P.S - I'm jealous about your date with Linzi! Wish I could come!)
Bryson looks like a proper little man now. He's a cutie. It looks like you have an eventful and fun Christmas.
I was so excited to see new pictures on your blog and then 2 other posts too!
What a stud! I'm so excited to see Bryson tomorrow!!! Liam is just going to be loving life. He loves older boys!
Hi again Sandra! So, this has nothing to do with your blog, but because I don't have your e-mail, I just thought I would write to you here! I just had to thank you for always doing my hair in Rexburg! I knew how ridiculously cheap you were before. But after trying to find people here, I realized just HOW ripped off you really were gettting! I just paid $80 to finally get my hair done here and you did SUCH a better job! So, I just had to take one more time to tell you thank you! I so owe you BIG time! Some day...:) Love ya,
Tara
So somehow your blog and the Button's blog were stuck on a old page...I just thought you two never ever posted. Theirs was stuck on graduation and you guys were stuck on Bryson's blanket. Oh boy now I have some reading up to do. Bryson is getting so big. Hope all is going well. Please email me when you get a second, so I have your email address :) snanderson7@yahoo.com
Hey Sandra! It's Kathryn & Adam! We finally joined the blog world too. :) Ours is www.theriries.blogspot.com. Let's be blog buddies!
Hello friend, we are finally settled, and the wind tossed us to Kansas. My email is I will talk to you more later
Post a Comment