It is so amazing how fast your baby grows and even more amazing to look back and realize how time passes without you even realizing it. I was looking at a bunch of pictures today and noticed how much Hadley has grown. He is nearly five months old now...wow that has gone by fast. I wonder if it gets faster with each kid. It seems so with my two, but we all know that two doesn't make you an expert on the subject. Anyways, I just took this picture a couple days ago and love it. It really shows who he is; a very happy boy.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Hadley is growing so fast
It is so amazing how fast your baby grows and even more amazing to look back and realize how time passes without you even realizing it. I was looking at a bunch of pictures today and noticed how much Hadley has grown. He is nearly five months old now...wow that has gone by fast. I wonder if it gets faster with each kid. It seems so with my two, but we all know that two doesn't make you an expert on the subject. Anyways, I just took this picture a couple days ago and love it. It really shows who he is; a very happy boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is a great picture.
Cute picture!! I can't believe he could already be so old!
I want to kiss his face!!!!
Hey! For real Bryson's middle name is Scott?? I didn't remember that. I think the preschool teacher comes out in me with name spelling. This way he can go by Bryce if he wants and not have to change the way he spells it :) Hope all is going well with you guys!!-Stacia
Post a Comment