| These weren't trick candles, but for some reason they were tricky to blow out with the wind blowing. |
| This cake used 5 cakes mixes, 6 figures, 3 batches of cream cheese frosting, lots of gum and candy, several hours, and even more patience. |
| The smile on that kids face made all of it worth it! |
I can't believe I have a kid that is four. Bryson had a great day. We gave him the choice of several fun things we could do for his birthday like: Go to a movie, go to splashpark, go to Egin Lake, etc. Out of all the fun choices, he decided he wanted people to come over to eat cake; his superhero cake that he asked about everyday for weeks. He got lots of fun toys and clothes. Thanks everyone who came or got him a gift. He is still talking about it days later.............not forgetting anytime soon.


2 comments:
Wow what a cake!! I think moms that make cakes are amazing! I think it looks awesome!!
How can he be four already? I demand a recount.
Loooove the cake!
Post a Comment