Monday, April 21, 2008

Lots of work ahead



Our whole family is excited that the snow has melted. Now we are just waiting for it to warm up a little more. As you can see from the pictures we have lots of yard work to do. We have to get our yard in this year and we can't wait to get going on it. 

3 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

FINALLY! Sandra! I've been dying to see updates from you guys! We miss you guys! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so great. Your house is very cute (But Bryson is even CUTER!) I can't beleive how big he is! Keep up the updates! It was so fun to hear about you guys!

Love ya!
Tara

Scott and Stacia said...

Hey I was thinking about you the other day. I had a flash back of Rexburg and some memories...one of which was us rubbing our bellies while saying "we are MAKING babies". Hilarious!! Anyway I love the house and am so glad you updated your blog. Bryson is so cute and so big. It is strange to think that we moved right after he was born and he is already so big.

Lauren said...

Your house is way cute! We have to get our yard done this summer too and are not looking forward to it. I just have to keep telling myself, it will be so nice to have it all finished. Hope you guys are doing well. Glad to see some updates on the blog. Question, where is Brandon working and what exactly is he doing in Rexburg?