Thursday, May 22, 2008

My mother's Day surprise!


On Friday before mother's day I received a package in the mail. I knew instantly that it was flowers. I don't get flowers very often because I tell Brandon they are a waste of money because they just die. I really was very excited to get them. I was just about to open them when The Fedex guy knocked on the door. I thought for sure he was going to tell me it was the wrong house, but he said he gave me the wrong package. I jokingly told him I  wanted to open them both and see which ones were better. He didn't think that was very funny. When I opened up the flowers, I am pretty sure I ended up the better ones because they were beautiful. I opened the note and it said from Bryson and Brother of Bryson (We don't know what his name will be for sure). When I asked Bryson if he got me the flowers he used his favorite saying and said, "I didn't do it!" Not even two and he is already giving away his Dad's secrets. Hahaha

1 comment:

Johnsons said...

ahhhh thats so cute! i cant believe how big ur baby is getting! u went to disneyland without coming to stay with us? oh man ur busted... jk.. we mmiss u guys.. how the heck r u?
- Joy Johnson