Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Wonderful Weekend!






Bryson and I got our first experience at Disneyland last weekend. Brandon has been there before, but not for a long time. We had so much fun. We flew to California on Thursday where we met up with Brandon's family who drove. Bryson loved the airplane ride and was surprisingly well behaved. We spent the next day at California Adventures. I was surprised at how many rides they have for smaller children and pregnant women. We obviously couldn't go on the roller coasters or rougher rides, but there was still plenty to do and see. All of these pictures were taken there. The next day we hit the pool in the morning and then went to Disneyland in the afternoon. It was Saturday and very crowded. We didn't do too many rides because of the long lines, but we stayed late to see the water show and fireworks. We had great seats for the water show and it was probably my favorite part of Disneyland. Bryson loved it too. Despite it being so late, he just sat there and watched the whole thing. The next day we drove along the pacific coast past Laguna beach.  We were going to go play on the beach, but it was packed with no parking anywhere.  So we just kept on driving around. We walked around the mall in Newport Beach for a while. It was huge. That evening we went to Crystal Cove near Newport Beach. We had to walk on a little path to get to the beach, and by the time we got there, the sun was already about gone. It was still beautiful. The next day, we flew home. 

4 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! We're going to Disneyland in August before heading back to Rexburg. I've never been before and I'm SUPER excited! I'm glad you had such a great weekend.

Amber Penrod said...

Ahh for cute! I had so much fun with you guys,Im glad you were there! Sounds like you had a good time at the beach too! I have some really cute puctures of all of you, ill send them soon!!

Megan Marie said...

woo woo for disneyland! I'm glad you guys got to get out of town for a while! vacations are the best!

Unknown said...

Disneyland is our favorite, I am glad you had fun. We just went in April. Congrats on the new baby. Keep us updated. Check out our blog: http://web.mac.com/mccracken.andrew