
Over labor day weekend, some friends came to visit from utah. We ended up going to Bear World. We live so close and have never been. It turned out to be quite the adventure when one of the bears, Roy, climbed into the back of our new truck. I'll be honest I was a little nervous, but I still took pictures. I thought we were gong to get into trouble or something, but a guy came along and yelled for the bear to get out. He just climbed right out. They also had a petting zoo with deer, goats, birds, a pig, etc. Bryson seemed to enjoy the whole experience. I know I sure did.


4 comments:
sweet pictures.
I probably would have been so scared he would somehow get in the truck. What a fun adventure!
Hahah I love that you know the bears name is Roy!!!
we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu (so I can get your email address) if you'd like an invite. Thanks!
Post a Comment