Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hadley Lynn is here!




We have another healthy little boy!!! Hadley arrived 12 days early. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz. and was 20.5 in. long. This delivery was perfect. We got to the hospital at 11:30 p.m. and he was born at 1:05 a.m. We went from 20 hours in the hospital with Bryson down to an hour and a half with Hadley. We think he looks like Bryson did when he was born. He had his nights and days mixed up for the first little while, but now he is doing great. Bryson didn't want anything to do with the new intrusion for the first couple of days until he realized Hadley was here to stay. Now he tries to be a big helper and we can't keep him away. It's funny how things can change so fast. We are adjusting to having two children and love them both!

9 comments:

Linzi said...

He's perfect. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Happy day!!! He is so cute. We are so excited for you. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Love,
Andrew & Kandyce

Greg and Michelle said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous and you look gorgeous!

Amber Penrod said...

Ahhh, I have been waiting for a Hadley post....glad to see some more pictures!!! I cant wait to see Hadley for the first time and all of you in a few weeks! I miss being in Rexburg and so close to you guys!

Scott and Stacia said...

Congrats guys!! Sounds like everything went wonderful. He was a perfect size for being nearly 2 weeks early (could you imagine if he was born on his due date??). Good luck with the transition. Learn lots and pass it on to the rest of us expecting our second :)

James & Tara Huish said...

I'm jealous of this labor! Not only 2 weeks early but just 1 hour and a half! Ridiculous! I'm so jealous! Oh well, you deserve it with little Bryson's difficult labor! I'm so excited for you guys and he is just absolutely adorable and so are you!

Love you guys!
Tara

Mary Ann said...

Hello beautiful. How exciting. I miss you guys so much. I am so gld I found your blog! Congrats. If you look up my blog on Laura's blog you can look, I changed it so it isn't private anymore.

beadify said...

Hi Briggs family! We found you! Can't believe that it has already been over two years since we were walking around with our twin prego bellies. Sounds like our #2s are about the same age as well! Congrats to you! Glad to see that you are all doing well!
Cami, Daniel, Jaden & Zoee

DREW said...

The Briggs family is getting bigger. Congratulations!