We went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving to see Brandon's extended family. It was so nice to get away for a while, especially somewhere warm. The day after Thanksgiving, we went to the Hoover Dam. It is amazing how big it is. It's easy to get a bit dizzy looking over the back side all the way down. It is crazy what man can make.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving
We went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving to see Brandon's extended family. It was so nice to get away for a while, especially somewhere warm. The day after Thanksgiving, we went to the Hoover Dam. It is amazing how big it is. It's easy to get a bit dizzy looking over the back side all the way down. It is crazy what man can make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! I've never seen it, but it's on my list of places I'd like to go someday!
awe, look at the little guy! You can tell he's Bryson's brother, but he has a look all his own!
Thanks for saying hi Sandra! I always love to see the updates (every 6 months:) Just kidding! I know how hard it is to post, and I'm not much better! Those 2 boys are such cuties! Bryson still has the same cute little face...just taller:) Happy New Year!
What beautiful kids! I am glad to see that your family is doing well. We sure miss all the fun times out in Rexburg with the seventy something ward. I can't even remember our own ward #. How sad?
Post a Comment