Bryson started pre-school with my sister who has been teaching for over 10 years. He has been unofficially on her waiting list since I found out I was having a child. Brandon got him a spiderman back pack. He loves to go to school and i love having something to bribe him with. For instance "if you want to go to school you have to pick up your toys" it works like a charm. He is already improving in a lot of areas and it has only been a month. Good job Bryson!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
First day of Pre-school
Bryson started pre-school with my sister who has been teaching for over 10 years. He has been unofficially on her waiting list since I found out I was having a child. Brandon got him a spiderman back pack. He loves to go to school and i love having something to bribe him with. For instance "if you want to go to school you have to pick up your toys" it works like a charm. He is already improving in a lot of areas and it has only been a month. Good job Bryson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He is so big already. It is crazy how fast time is flying!!
I use that same trick! It's an awesome bribing tool :)
Those are the Cutest Boys Ever!! And yes, I know I am the favorite Aunt!!
He's big enough for preschool?!! Crazy! And #3 already?!! How exciting!! I'm excited to see pictures! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Tara
Post a Comment