Monday, November 16, 2009

Our new ride!

On Saturday we traded in Brandon's truck for this Tahoe. We needed more space with our little girl coming in about a month. Our car has little room in the back and this has room for 8, but we will never have that many kids. Yikes that would be a free pass to a mental institution. I get to really try it out on Thursday because Bryson's preschool is going on a field trip to the fire station and my sister (His teacher) needs me to drive. Both Bryson and Hadley love trucks so I know they will have a blast.

2 comments:

Amber Penrod said...

Sweet ride! Good way to break in the car I guess...take a bunch of pre-schoolers!! Sounds fun!

Rodney & Teresa said...

Fat Ride! Congrats on the future arrival! Hope to see you and meet you at Grandpa's 80 birthday in February.