Thursday, December 24, 2009
OUR CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
TAYLEE ANN BRIGGS decided to come 18 days early. She is perfect. She was 7 pounds 19 1/2 inches long. Brandon is still working in Utah and I am in Idaho trying to sell our home. I went to the doctor on Monday afternoon and was dilated to a four, but no real contractions. Brandon just decided he needed to come home and one hour after he got there, my water broke. Talk about good timing. It was a longer labor than with Hadley, but once I was ready, she came very fast. Thank heavens for epiderals. I was just glad she came out a girl. A little boy wouldn't have enjoyed the pink outfit she came home in. I have a new love of pink. I have never been one to wear much pink myself, but there is something right about pink on a new baby girl. Brandon and I are trying to adjust to being outnumbered. yikes! Everything is going well and the boys both adore their little sister :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations! I love her name and she looks so adorable! Good luck selling the house....being apart can't be any fun.
Congratulations! She looks so beautiful.
Congratulations! How exciting. Girls and pink just go together!
Congrats you guys! She is adorable!
Post a Comment