your family is so beautiful and congratulations on your new arrival; she is beautiful. Hope all is well in your life. Every time I see Amilya's purple Care Bear costume, I will always think of you.
Taylee is a cute name..I love it!! She is so cute and I am glad that she came at a time when Brandon was able to be home--but I must say that 1 hour is a little too close for comfort!! I hope the transition to 3 is going well for you!!
Your baby is beautiful, congrats!! I tried to call you on the number I had for you, but it wasn't you anymore. I hope you are doing well, it was so fun to see these pictures... I miss you guys and love you lots!
4 comments:
Happy New Year to you too! The Briggs family looks great. I'm glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas.
your family is so beautiful and congratulations on your new arrival; she is beautiful. Hope all is well in your life. Every time I see Amilya's purple Care Bear costume, I will always think of you.
Taylee is a cute name..I love it!! She is so cute and I am glad that she came at a time when Brandon was able to be home--but I must say that 1 hour is a little too close for comfort!! I hope the transition to 3 is going well for you!!
Your baby is beautiful, congrats!! I tried to call you on the number I had for you, but it wasn't you anymore. I hope you are doing well, it was so fun to see these pictures... I miss you guys and love you lots!
Post a Comment